Welcome & thank you for reading my blog! I hope you enjoy.
I work at Contino as the Director of Enterprise Transformation. Based in London and mainly specialise in:
- Assessing, benchmarking and advising on Enterprise Agility.
- Consultancy proposition design, validation, go-to-market & maturation.
- DevOps, Cloud, Agile & Big Data thought leadership & advisory.
- Designing and steering Transformation strategy.
I keep my some time open for informal collaboration & discussion. This can be where the magic happens! Drop me a note and let me know.
The industry is indebted to the amazing thought leaders & pioneers. I draw on the expansive body of knowledge across areas such as Lean, Agile, DevOps, and Cloud.
- Science of startups & innovation. e.g. The Startup Way by Eric Ries.
- General Business, Strategy, Markets. Particular Harvard Business Review & the Economist.
- DevOps & Lean. e.g. Continuous Delivery by Jez Humble.
- Enterprise agility & transformation. e.g. Lean Enterprise, Wardly Mapping, Design Driven Development.
- Marketing. Strategy & Seth Godin e.g. Akimbo, Lynchpin.
- Business Models: Business Model Canvas, Proposition Design, JTBD. (Everything Strategyzer).
- Agile approaches for decision-making . e.g. Impact Mapping.
I’m a visual thinker and can frequently be found sketching on my iPad Pro.
- Reeder. I still prefer targeted RSS to sample new articles.
- Todoist. Try and deliver 3 Tasks that make a different every day.
- LiquidText (research). Engaging in materials helps it sink in.
- Notability (PDF library).
- Bear writer (notes).
Other various interests
- Martial arts: traditional boxing, Muay Thai. Really enjoyed BJJ and would like to find the time to revisit.
- Psychology, Neuroscience, meditation, HRV & biofeedback.
- iPad sketching, experimenting with digital design.
- Qi Gong, Biohacking, bluelights, supplements, breathwork, Quantified Self.
- Blockchain & Futurism. MIT Tech review, Wired, etc.
- Trying out data visualisations: sentiment analysis, financial assets classes with Python in Jupyter notebooks.